Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Days and 30 Nights

National Novel Writing Month begins in November. For most people, you hear about it and smile and say, "I wish I could do that," or "Maybe someday.."
For thousands of teens, tweens, and children, National Novel Writing Month is more than just a smile and forget about it kind of thing. It's NaNoWriMo, where your goal is to write a novel between 12:00 midnight, the very first minute of November 1, to 12:00 midnight, the very last minute of November 30.
This, The Life of a WriMo, is going to document my 30 days as a first-time WriMo. 
Every day in November, my post will look something like this:

Quote of the Day: (insert Quote Here)
Day Number (insert number here)
Word Count: (number)/50,000
Date:

and then what has happened in my novel between the day before and when I post. 
After that, I'll probably chat about my day or something -- I haven't quite figured that out yet.
-Kymmiez

No comments:

Post a Comment